CHECK YOUR PANTS. Afrojack you sick, twisted motherfucker, you can’t just slip gems like this into your sets like it ain’t no thang. I guess this nuke has been around for a couple months but it’s fraiche as hell. Gotta show respect to Firebeatz and download this one
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL. I have no clue why anyone would ever download this booty sweat. Afrojack is soooooooo badddddddddddddd. Thanks to my boy Frank for this, and stay posted for a better quality version even though you would be delusional to want one.
Here is some brand new Afrojack that was just released a couple days ago. All I’ve got to say is the name Afrojack and without listening you know it’s an instant download because of the guaranteed perfection you receive when listening to Nick Van De Wall. Put on your head phones and turn this one up.
- TST (Tiësto) vs. twoloud - Drop It Like This (Original Mix)
- Cash Cash - Lightning (Original Mix) (feat John Rzeznik)
- Bastille - Flaws (The Chainsmokers Remix)
- Zedd (feat Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant) - Find You (Tritonal Remix)
- Sultan & Ned Shepard - All These Roads (Original Mix) (feat Zella Day & Sam Martin)
- Sander van Doorn, DVBBS & Martin Garrix – Sundown (Original Mix)
- 30 Seconds To Mars – Do Or Die (Afrojack Remix)
- Sultan & Ned Shepard – All These Roads (Original Mix) (feat Zella Day & Sam Martin)
- John Martin – Anywhere For You (Tiësto vs. Dzeko & Torres Remix)
- Cash Cash – Lightning (Original Mix) (feat John Rzeznik)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.